Dolno Lukovo village is located just few km away from the border with Greece in the very south part of Ivaylovgrad region. The village ressembles architectural reserve with the well preserved stone houses, and typical silkworm houses. The local population numbers 110 inhabitants all of them breeding sesame and tobacco.The locals are proud keeping alive the 200 years old church in the Eastern Rhodopes mountains “St. St. Constantin and Helen”, built in 1806. The church features with its interesting construction story, as well as with the wood-carved iconostasis elaborated in the 19th century. The key for the church is kept by the mayor of the village. The one and only strawberry tree (Arbutus Andrahne) in Bulgaria grows in the village of Dolno lukovo right in front of the Mayor-hall.